IES International Helderberg School is a fully accredited Cambridge International day school and examinations centre.
We do accept private candidates for examinations purposes but candidates should be advised that not all Cambridge subjects are available to private candidates. There are two possible exam series for Cambridge candidates in a year:
- Registration is open from beginning November to end of January
- Results released in August.
- Certificates issued in
- Registration is open from beginning of May to end of July.
- Candidates entering for a rewrite of a May exam have a small extension on registration.
- Results released the following January.
- Candidates complete the attached form and send it through to firstname.lastname@example.org together with proof of payment.
- Once a candidate has been successfully registered, the exams officer will send through a preliminary statement of entries for checking.
- The official statement of entries will be made available to the candidate upon receipt by the school.
- The exams officer will then send a detailed timetable and specific exam instructions.
- Candidates write their exams.
- Candidates will receive a username and password to log onto the results website.
- Any inquiries about results should be address to the exams officer as per the results website instructions.
- Official statements of results and certificates will be made available to candidates upon receipt by the school.
We look forward to welcoming you to our centre
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to hear from you…
We are on hand to answer any questions you may have! Please get in touch either with the following contact details or by using our quick contact form. We will endeavour to reply to you within 1 working day.
If you would like to arrange visiting the school, to have a personal tour and to get answer to all of your questions, please visit our Admissions page & make an enquiry with a suggested time and date to suit you!
Call Us: +27 21 851-6290/1
Visit Us: Helderberg International School, PostNet Suite 214, Private Bag X29, Somerset West, Cape Town, 7130