Download and complete the appropriate forms as required. Click Here
Submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completed Application form
- Passport/Identity Document Colour Photograph of the applicant
- Copy of both parents’/guardians’
- South African Identity Document
- Passport and Permanent Resident Certificate or valid Visa
Copy of applicant’s:
- Passport and Permanent Resident Certificate or valid Visa (for foreign students)
- Unabridged Birth Certificate
- South African Identity Document (for South African citizens over 16 years of age)
- Proof of medical cover (for foreign students)
- Copies of last TWO official Academic Reports (if applicable)
All applications must be accompanied with the Application Fee of R500 (non-refundable) – no application will be processed without proof of payment
Proof of payment must be submitted before an Admission Assessment is conducted
Payments can be made via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or by credit card (machine located in the office)
Please use the applicant’s name (student) as a reference
All prospective students will have to be assessed. An Admission Assessment will be scheduled by the Head of Admissions. The assessments are age appropriate and will take from one to three hours depending on the age of the applicant.
All foreign students are required by law to obtain and present a valid Study Visa in the name of Helderberg International School before they may commence studies. Proof of application is no grounds for admission.
Successful applicants will receive a provisional Letter of Offer upon:
- Submission of all required documents
- Availability of space
- A successful Admissions Assessment
- A positive review of their previous academic records
- Completion of a Confidential Student Report from the previous school
Enrolment is dependent on the following payment:
- Placement Fee of R5, 5oo (non-refundable)
Please note that no applicant may attend school without payment of the term’s fees and submission of a valid and updated Study Visa (if required).
By law the School is required to inform the Director General of the Department of Home Affairs of all new foreign students who are offered a place in the school. Should the applicant not accept the Letter of Offer, the School is also required to inform the Director General of the Department of Home Affairs in order to officially cancel the application.
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to hear from you…
We are on hand to answer any questions you may have! Please get in touch either with the following contact details or by using our quick contact form. We will endeavour to reply to you within 1 working day.
If you would like to arrange visiting the school, to have a personal tour and to get answer to all of your questions, please visit our Admissions page & make an enquiry with a suggested time and date to suit you!
Call Us: +27 21 851-6290/1
Visit Us: Helderberg International School, PostNet Suite 214, Private Bag X29, Somerset West, Cape Town, 7130